Guess what? The hilarious, entertaining, incomparable Toni thinks that we’re a…
Yes, there are three of us, so it’s technically “girls,” but keep in mind that we spent 18 years living under the same roof. We’re used to sharing!
So now we are to pass along the honor to 5 other Rockin’ Girl Bloggers of our choosing!
Ready for it? Here you go…
1) Chrissy from Life On Manitoulin – Chrissy went from city girl (Toronto) to country girl (Manitoulin Island) when she married her sweet, loving husband. Chrissy is one of the most caring, genuine, kind people we have ever “met” (we’re blogging friends, after all!), and we look forward to actually meeting her in person one day!
2) Louann from 3 Boys and A Lady – Louann is a young Mommy to two boys in the Phillippines. She has a great, positive outlook on life, and writes candidly and passionately about her late parents.
3) Dawn from Coming to a Nursery Near You – Dawn is a really cool and talented homeschooling Mommy to three kids. She can also whip up a mean graphic, like the one she designed for our Throwback Thursdays!
4) Steph from Adventures in Babywearing – How could we not love a fellow Mommy to three boys!? But beyond that, Steph has a fantastic blog, where the love she has for her family is shown every single day. Plus, Steph hosts fabulous contests like, every day!
5) Stacey from JameeForever – Stacey is that cool, fun friend that you just always want to be around. There’s just got to be a lot of laughter in her home. But there’s also a serious side to Stacey’s blog… it’s named after her sister Jamee, who passed away in 2002. The love she and Jamee shared is evident, and the light that Stacey exudes is radiant!
OK, you rockin’ girls… go spread the love to 5 other Rockin’ Girl Bloggers!
And keep rockin’ on!