OK, class, it’s time for our first weekly Pinks & Blues re-cap.
- On Monday we learned that (some) good things come in small packages. The good things that come in big packages? You can discuss that amongst yourselves.
- On Tuesday we showed you that it is possible to remain fashionable while you’re nursing. (Includes a contest!)
- On Wednesday we introduced you to a super stylish one-hand wonder. *Ahem* It’s a diaper caddy, people!
- On Thursday we brought you the best toy for kids who love to get down and dirty in the sandbox, at the beach or in the backyard, dump truck style. (Includes a contest!)
- On Friday we reminded you that you can still be a rock star, even when you have a baby to get to sleep. Air guitar not included.
- On Saturday we showed you that dinosaurs are still cool. Even hundreds of millions of years later. And especially when they’re made of wood.
- And on Sunday we established that woof is the new bark. So put that on your gift and wrap it. (That’ll make a whole lot more sense when you check the link out for yourself.)
Of course, you knew all of this already because you’re a subscriber to the Pinks & Blues Lucky Loop, right!?