- Last night I had a moment of inspiration and I knew I’d have to capture it before it went away. So I opened the can of paint that has been sitting in my living room for about 4 months and transformed my kitchen from this:
- OK, maybe “transformed” was a bit of an overstatement, but this morning was the first time I walked into my kitchen and felt like it was welcoming.
- So usually the only time our little state of Rhode Island gets any press is when it’s being used as a unit of measure. Like the iceberg that was floating around Antarctica in 2002 which the Associated Press described it as, “about the size of Rhode Island.”
- But the other day, while watching A Shot of Love with Tila Tequila on MTV (don’t judge; I feel dirty enough already), I was a little distressed to see that there is a contestant from our fine state competing for said shot of love with Tila Tequila. This guy:
Michael B. is a pizza delivery guy whose bed is his mom’s couch. And he admits that he has no game (what a shocker). Where oh where was this guy when I was single!?
- In any case, I sat through the whole episode of A Shot of Love. And it actually made The Bachelor look downright tasteful.
- OK, I’m not trying to pick on defenseless guys here, but I was looking at some gossip sites over the weekend and I was thinking… if Steve were to leave me and I had to start dating again? And I showed you a picture of my new boyfriend? And he posed like this?
You have my written permission (nay, I plead with you) to knock some sense into me.
- Is anyone else a little Seinfeld-ed out? Don’t get me wrong, I am literally one of the biggest fans of the show. I have seen (and can recite lines from) every episode and I own all of the available series DVDs. But every time I turn my television or computer on lately, I am bombarded with all things Seinfeld. Deceptively Delicious is all over EVERY blog, it seems. I’ve seen Jessica Seinfeld hawking the book on the Today Show, Oprah and LIVE with Regis and Kelly.
I’m sorry, but with the last name Seinfeld, did Jessica really think that her book wouldn’t be a huge hit?
- And just when I thought I could go back to getting my Seinfeld fix in 30-minute increments twice a day through re-runs on TBS, Jerry Seinfeld has virtually taken over NBC to promote his upcoming Bee Movie. The network has even gone so far as calling itself “N-Bee-C” when it
bombards us withairs its 30-second “TV Juniors” clips to promote the movie. Please make it stop!
- I guess that’s enough Monday morning crankiness for me. 🙂 It’s just that I was up late last night celebrating the Red Sox’s ALCS win and I’m a little tired today! Go, Papelbon, go!