We’ve been tagged!
Thank you Dawn at Coming to a Nursery Near You!
Here are 8 facts/things/habits about myself:
1. Since my father was married before my mother, and had my 2 brothers from that marriage, my birth order is a bit different… I’m the oldest on my mother’s side of the family. First daughter. First grandchild. First-born for my mother and father together. But I’m the third child for my father. Don’t worry, no complex here.
2. I am obsessed with Danielle Steel books.
3. I have 3 TV shows that are my all-time favorites – Murder, She Wrote; The Golden Girls; and People’s Court. I still Tivo them everyday and watch them at night.
4. I pinch my knuckle. That’s my nervous habit. Been doing it since I was a toddler.
5. The first time I met Matt (my husband) we both were dating other people. But the second I laid eyes on him, I had this “feeling” rush through my body about him. Six months later, both (finally) unattached… we started dating. That was it.
6. I made Junior Nationals in swimming when I was a junior and senior in high school. And I held the all-time Rhode Island record in the 100 yd breaststroke for 14 years.
7. I had major dental and orthodontic work and had to have 10 teeth pulled by the time I was 8.
8. I prefer hot over cold weather.