Considered the Mercedes of strollers with it’s sleek urban style, smart functionality and ergonomic comfort for both parent and child, here are just some of the Phil&Teds Vibe features:
- Fully adjustable seat angles from upright to totally lie-flat newborn
- Ergo Seat that is heavily padded and nicely contoured
- ‘Smart Handle’ with one-touch brake that is nicely hidden inside the elliptical aluminum frame
- Folds easily with doubles kit attached
- New designed accessories including the cocoon, storm and sun covers that zip on and off easily, cup holders and a food tray (finally!)
- Retail Price: $599 for single Vibe + $110 for doubles kit
(Are you drooling yet!?)
The look is elegant, smart and overall “reassuringly expensive,” as stated by Phil&Teds.
SO HOW DO YOU WIN!?
2) Come back here and leave us a comment, telling us why you think it would be great for you and/or your family! (Friends and family members can also nominate expectant moms by sending in their recommendations about why their nominee would love a specific product from Tots on-the-go .
3) That’s it! Just be sure to enter by midnight on February 29, 2008! We’ll announce the winner on March 9th.
(No pictures are available at this time of the Phil&Teds Vibe. The photo shown here is another stroller. We will release the Vibe images as soon as they become available. There are a few that are circulating the net, but just know that these are still prototype photos though. Further contest details can be found here)