Yes, I’m that dependent on it.
But even people who use their PCs on a much more recreational level (read: are not borderline obsessive) need protection, too. Protection for their family photos, their documents… and, of course, for people who purchase things online, protection of their identities.
Luckily for all of us, there is Norton 360 Version 2.0 all-in-one security by Symantec.
This new version provides automated, comprehensive protection for your PC, your online activities and your important information in a single, easy to use solution.
Here are some of the awesome features:
* Defends your PC against a broad range of threats
* Safeguards against online identity theft
* Protects important files from loss
* Keeps your PC tuned up for peak performance
* Provides a hassle-free user experience
* Protects against the latest online threats
* One-click access to expert support right from your Norton 360 product
* 1 year protection for up to 3 PCs
In layman’s terms, Norton 360 Version 2.0 is peace of mind in a box. Peace of mind that is pretty darn simple to install (that’s an important part for me!).
And with all the things stored on our computers, peace of mind + simplicity when it comes to protection = fabulous in my book.